Einstein, the father of modern physics is one of the favorite personality for majority of high school folks not just because of his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc2 but also because of his childhood stories which they have to read because those are the lessons as a part of the curriculum.I personally became a crazy fan of Einstein after reading the book “At The Speed of Light” by Prof.Chandrashekar.
Knowingly or unknowingly all of us would have read about the stories related relativity (Ex:Freely Falling Lift, Space Journey of Twin sisters, etc).Einstein has truly made a huge impact on many young talented folks.Just want to share few of the lessons from Einstein to all my fellow fans of the ‘Man of Relativity’ in accordance to his 133th birthday on March 14.
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
Source: Dumb little man